Thursday, April 10, 2008

Who I am and Pricing


I work in the makeup industry and I have professional training. I use all MAC brushes, tools, and makeup. I am passionate about my craft, makeup artistry. I love everything about it. I love the colors, pigments, contouring, highlighting, and picking the perfect shade for the skin tone and eye color. I think makeup can transform you into any look you want to achieve. I believe everyone is naturally beautiful because everyone is unique and uniqueness is beauty. I also believe that makeup can enhance and bring out the strong features in one's face. Cheekbones, eyes and lips are such beautiful parts of the face and enhancing those can bring such a new element.
I have done makeup for every kind of event including debutante balls, Quinceneara's, brides and bridal parties, guests on television morning shows, proms, red carpet events, and just a night out on the town. If you are interested in a professional makeup artist doing your makeup beautifully, flawlessly and the right way for your special event, I will serve your needs.

I look forward to meeting you.


PRICING
Some prices are negotiable.

Brides: $120 (mother of bride free)
includes full face for pictures and touch up right before wedding ceremony. If I am needed after ceremony, I charge $70 per hour afterwards. If pictures are separate day before wedding, email or call me for scheduling and price.
Each member of wedding party: $60
Flower Girl: Free (blush and lip gloss)

Special event including prom, quinceaƱera's, debutante balls, television appearances, dates, etc... $120

2 and half hour personal one on one makeup lesson: $200. I will teach you how to do a smokey eye, how to enhance your features, the perfect red lip, how to properly apply blush, among many other things including some professional "secrets" and "tricks" of the makeup artistry world. You will gain such a wonderful knowledge and be confident in your own makeup application by the time your lesson is done.

***Special Prom or other school dance***

For Prom or other school dances, refer 1 friend and get $20 off! refer 2 friends and get $50 off! Refer 3 friends and your makeup is FREE!



Call 480-415-8636
or email sarahapainter@yahoo.com for questions and scheduling.